Malheur Rappel Crew
The Malheur Rappel Crew is dedicated to providing professional wildland firefighters and aviation managers to resource management agencies throughout the United States. Through our dedication to moral integrity, work ethic, training, mentorship and leadership we will stand together as a High Performance Team now and in the years to come.
- We will conduct ourselves in the highest ethical manner in all relationships with peers, superiors, and subordinates.
- We will be honest and truthful in our dealings with each other, our fellow firefighters and with the public.
- We will encourage new ideas and learn from our mistakes as well as the misfortunes of others.
- We will abide by an uncompromising code of integrity, taking responsibility for our actions while building the team for the future.
- We will train how we work and work how we train.
- We will be accountable for our behavior on a professional and personal level, avoiding improper or illegal behavior or even the appearance of such behavior.
- We will build the team by assisting those around us to be the best, and striving for the best in ourselves.
- We will let our actions speak for us and honor those who have preceded us. Our work will lay the foundation for those who will follow us.
- We will embrace the challenges and honor the vast achievements of the United States Forest Service.
- We will respect the system of safety checks and balances our team abides by and bring each other home safe every time.